Sexual Harassment for Supervisors - Online Training
- Topics covered by Sexual Harassment for Supervisors include:
- What sexual harassment is, where it can happen, and who can be involved
- The consequences of sexual harassment in the workplace and the liability you have to stop it
- The different types of sexual harassment and how to recognize them
- How to take action if you notice sexual harassment happening in your workplace
- How to take action if a case of sexual harassment is presented to you
- How to deal with both victims and harassers
- How to help prevent sexual harassment from occurring in your workplace
- Aimed at supervisors in a variety of workplace environments
- Length: Approximately 60 minutes
This course features J. J. Keller’s exclusive Check On Learning exercises designed to put the student’s comprehension to the test in a unique and highly interactive simulation.
Time Involvement: Approx 60 minutes
Producer: Copyright 2012, J. J. Keller and Associates, Inc.
- Introduction – Getting Started, Course Highlights, Pretest, What You’ll Learn
- Sexual Harassment – What is Sexual Harassment?, Who can Be Involved in Sexual Harassment Cases?, Where Can Sexual Harassment Happen?, Consequences of Sexual Harassment, Employer Liability, Victim Fears
- Recognizing Sexual Harassment – Types of Sexual Harassment, What is Not Necessarily Sexual Harassment, Federal Law and Harassment
- Taking Action – What to Do if You Notice Sexual Harassment, What to Do with Complaints of Sexual Harassment, Determining Sexual Harassment, How to Help a Victim, How to Deal with a Harasser, Document Your Actions, Retaliation, Prevention, Interactive Video
- Taking Action Scenarios
- Conclusion – Time to Review, Final Exam
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows XP operating system, or later
- 128 MB of RAM
- Speakers or headphones
- Video card and monitor capable of a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher for PC / Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher for PC / Google Chrome 17 and higher for PC. If using a Mac desktop or laptop, Safari, Chrome and Firefox typically work, however it is advised you install the latest version of Flash. We do NOT support iPad/iPhone/Android-based tablets and devices at this time.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Flash Player 10, however the latest version is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher
- Broadband or company-provided Internet connection
J. J. Keller's Training On Demand
Our Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Training Points so you can get as much or as little training as you need. The Training Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller'sTraining On Demand.
All our Interactive Online courses are accessed through Training On Demand, which features:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of training titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- Lower cost per student the more Training Points you purchase
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Training Points
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.