Back Safety in Industrial Environments Online Training Course
Atlantic's training products on "Back Safety in Industrial Environments" discuss situations that can lead to back injuries and what employees can do to avoid them... both at work and at home.
More than one million back injuries occur in industrial facilities every year. These injuries not only cause employees significant pain but also result in days missed from work, lost wages and reduced productivity. But back injuries can be avoided.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The back and how it works.
- Different types of back injuries.
- Better posture for a healthier back.
- How to lift things safely.
- Taking care of your back 24/7.
- and more.
All "Back Safety" products are available in English and Spanish.
- This course is 100% OSHA compliant.
- Printable certificate and wallet card are issued instantly upon course completion.
- This course takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Can I purchase this course for multiple employees?
Absolutely, simply type in the number of users on the right hand side of this page before clicking the 'Add to Cart' button. We do offer volume discounts as well.
How much time is given to complete the course?
There is no time limit. Students can also leave the course and re-enter it at their convenience, all course progress is tracked on our secure servers.
Can I take the course on my tablet or phone?
Yes! Our online training platform is compatible with IOS and Android phones and tablets.
When does the course certificate and wallet card expire?
One year from the date of course completion.